Opening an online bank account in a simple, fast, and free way is possible. Plus, you can do it from home via mobile.
Opening a bank account online is a simple and free process that can be carried out in just 10 minutes. To do this, you only need to have your mobile phone and your valid identification document.
Steps to create an online bank account
Each banking entity has a specific methodology, and not all of them allow it to be done quickly and without having to go to the office.
In the case of Banco Sabadell, it is possible to open an account online from the mobile for free through this link. These are the simple steps to create a Sabadell Online Account:
- Create a user. The owner must create a user to be able to access and carry out this process safely.
- Register personal data. It is necessary to enter the personal data of the account holder, such as the national identity document (DNI) or the foreigner identity number (NIE), the name and surname, and the postal address.
- Verify identity through a video identification system. This is a security measure through the identification document (DNI or NIE) that has been used.
- Indicate the profession.
- Confirm the postal address for sending the card.
- Sign online. In the last step, the contract is digitally signed, setting out all its conditions and the agreement on data processing.
What advantages does an online bank account have?
In addition to the speed and simplicity with which opening a bank account online, digital banking offers other advantages:
- No commissions. This type of account does not have administration or maintenance fees1.
- No conditions. To contact the Sabadell Online Account, the bank does not require any additional conditions such as direct debit of payroll or receipts.
- Debit card. When opening a Sabadell Online Account, the bank provides the holder with a debit card free without emission or maintenance commission.
- Operate safely. Banks offer the greatest security in all banking operations online.
- Cash withdrawal. It is possible to withdraw free debit cash at Banco Sabadell ATMs in Spain using your debit card, whatever the amount you withdraw. It is also free if you withdraw an amount equal to or greater than 60 euros at ATMs of the main entities participating in the EURO 6000 network: Abanca, Ibercaja, KutxaBank, Unicaja Banco, CajaSur, Caixa Ontinyent, and Colonya Caixa Pollença. It can also be done with your mobile.
- Everything with your mobile. Through the bank’s app, it is possible to carry out any operation, from paying in a physical establishment or, even withdrawing money with your mobile phone. You can also manage cards, direct debit receipts or send money, by online wire transfer. Everything is in a simple way.
- Personalize the experience. With the bank’s app, it is possible to configure the cards, receive recommendations of products, and activate notifications to be up to date with all movements based on the preferences of each user.
- Activate saving mode. It also allows you to create savings routines with the free Savings Account 2 associated with the Sabadell Online Account. From the mobile phone, it is possible to establish automatic periodic savings practices, such as the app allocating a certain amount of money directly to saving on rainy days in a previously established city.
The best of an online account and the best of having a manager
In addition to all these advantages that facilitate the way of operating with a digital account, the Sabadell Online Account offers the possibility of having the help of a manager whenever you need it, from the website itself or through app banking.
Likewise, it is possible to go to one of the more than a thousand offices that the bank has throughout the national territory. In short, it combines the best of a digital account with all the benefits of an expert bank.